Thursday, July 24, 2008

Arch Scarf

I worked a bit more on my jacket yesterday but after repeatedly doing the V stitch for several days I decided to start another small project that I can switch to when I need a break. I had plans to make a few scarves as Christmas gifts so I took out my trusty Encyclopedia of Crochet and chose a stitch I'd never made before. So this is my scarf using the Arch stitch. I'm using Caron Simply Soft in Off white.



I also plan to go to JoAnn's sometime before this week's sale is over and use the 40% off coupons to buy some books. I am feeling a pattern fever coming on! I hope to find a book with some nice purse patterns, specifically a young girl's purse that would look good with my pink cammo yarn. I bought that with my niece in mind and I have been searching for the perfect pattern ever since.

No comments: