Monday, July 21, 2008

Kaden's Monkey

This morning I finished Kaden's birthday gift... a monkey! I used the pattern "Benny the Monkey" by Elisabeth Doherty from her book Amigurumi! Super Happy Crochet Cute. I really like how he turned out except for the muzzle which looks a little off to me. And if I make another one I will leave a bigger hole for the tail in the back of the shorts because that part was a bit difficult. Other than that, he's great!



I think I *will* be making another one because my son really likes it. He carried it around giving it kisses all morning. It didn't take me long to make him, only a few days, so I should be able to whip up another. I think I will use different colors for the clothes next time but I really like the blue of the body.

Now to finish the In Bloom handbag for Kaden's mom and I will be ready for the party!

No comments: