My Barcello Jacket is coming along nicely. I took this picture of it this morning.
Since taking the picture I have added a few more rows to it. I have joined the body under the arms and now I am working on the long, long stretch of the lace pattern. 71 rows long to be exact. I have done... 6. But it's the same thing over and over so I just have to do a little every day.
The yarn I am using felt a lot softer before I started working with it. I'm hoping it will soften up a bit after I wash it and wear it a few times. I have high hopes of this being a great jacket to wear around the house this winter. I may even lengthen the sleeves a bit.
Edit: Here's a picture of what it looks like now. I've got 59 rows of the lace pattern left.