Sunday, August 24, 2008

Free Pattern - Amigurumi Dildo



This week my personal website has expired and, as I haven't really the need for it at the moment, I've decided to just let it go. So I'll post here my pattern for the Amigurumi Dildo so Ravelry users (and anyone else) can still use it.

If you would prefer to have this pattern in PDF format please comment here or message me at amigurumijain (at) aim.com and I will gladly send it to you. Also, if you have made a dildo please send me a picture of it for my growing collection! I love to see the many variations you make!


Size:
Approximately 7 ½” long


Materials:
Size G Crochet Hook
Caron Simply Soft yarn - Plum Wine (Color A)
Caron Simply Soft yarn - Black (Color B)
Polyfil Stuffing
Safety Eyes - 6mm Black (2)
Embroidery Needle


Gauge:
6 rounds or 4 stitches = 1 inch


Stitches Used:
Slst = slip stitch
Ch = chain
Mr = make ring
Sc = single crochet
Dc = double crochet
Fpdc = front post double crochet
Bpdc = back post double crochet
Bobble


Instructions:


Dildo
Worked in a continuous spiral, do not join rounds.
Using a size G crochet hook and Color A, mr.
RND 1: Work 6 sc into the ring. Pull ring closed. (6)
RND 2: 2 sc in each st around. (12)
RND 3: *2 sc in first st, 1 sc in next 2 st* Repeat from * to * around. (18)
RND 4-7: Sc around. (18)
RND 8: *Sc in first 8 st, bobble in next st* Repeat from * to * (18)
RND 9-35: Continue to sc around placing bobbles wherever you like, keeping them evenly spaced. Place the eyes somewhere between RNDS 14 and 15. Stuff with Polyfil as you go along.
RND 36-40: Sc around. (18)
Finish off.


Knob
NOT worked in a continuous spiral, DO join rounds.
Using a size G crochet hook and Color B, mr.
RND 1: Work 6 sc into the ring. Pull ring closed. Join with slst. (6)
RND 2: Ch 1, 2 sc in each st around. Join with slst. (12)
RND 3: Ch 1, *2 sc in first st, 1 sc in next 2 st* Repeat from * to * around. Join with slst. (18)
RND 4-5: Ch 1, sc around. Join with slst. (18)
RND 6: Ch 2, dc around. Join with slst. (18)
RND 7-9: Ch 2, *fpdc around first dc, bpdc around next dc* Repeat around. Join with slst. (18)
Finish off.


Finishing
Using an embroidery needle and Color B, stitch a mouth approximately between RNDS 16 and 17. Finish stuffing with Polyfil then slip the knob over the base and sew it on.




9 comments:

lizzieBee said...

I knew my google-fu would come through for me in the end!

I didn't want to message you on Gaia because I wasn't sure it was you, but now I am. But still, I don't want to get reported for sending random PMs about crocheted dildos. xD

Thanks for sharing the pattern!

Crystal said...

Are these crocheted dildos safe for use or just a novelty item?

Jain said...

They're just for looks. But I have seen some people use the pattern to make a cover for their actual dildo.

RettaJean said...

I made one today but it was without your pattern. simple and easy to do, and it only took me about ten mins to complete. Thank you for your idea though. Have you thought up any other x-rated items?

Jain said...

I have a few ideas in mind but nothing is written up just yet.

Amy said...

I love it!!! I know a few friends who will NEED one for Christmas. thanks for sharing,Amy

Zola Rayne said...

I was wondering if the term Bobble is also referred to as the Popcorn Stitch?

Thanks for sharing your pattern! I plan on making one here soon.

Also do you mind if people sell finished products from your patterns or no?

Thanks again!

Liselott said...

OMG! I have never crocheted after a pattern in english. Has always done that i with patterns in swedish since that is my birth language. BUT this one I just have to do. I hope I can figure out what all sc's, knob's, round's and so on is. Tho, I am an experienced crocheter so........
I promise I send a picture of my attempt.
Hugs, Liselott

Saannis Fru & Mamma said...

I have recently begun to translate English to Swedish patterns. These patterns, which I translate, I would like to share with me out to several people, on my blog. I therefore wonder if it's okay for you that I can translate this amigurumi dildo pattern into Swedish. Is it okay if I had been able to borrow the images to any design to publish? References will always be there to give you credit for all the work you have put into the design.

So what do you say?

Warm regards
Saannis