Friday, August 29, 2008

Jack Sparrow Doll

I'm leaving for a weekend camping trip today but I wanted to post up something before I left. So, even though it's not quite finished, I thought I'd show you my Captain Jack Sparrow doll. My first cousin once removed (if I have Googled this relationship correctly!) really loves Jack Sparrow so I made him a Jack doll for his birthday, which is next week. Still to be done on this doll: sew on a mouth and mustache, add a little necklace, and trim the hair.

I used the Punk Bunny pattern by Elisabeth Doherty from the book Amigurumi! Super Happy Crochet Cute. I just left off the ears and tail. I had a skull bead from last Halloween that I thought made a perfect belt buckle and a little compass pendant that I will use for his necklace. I think he turned out great! Pics are clickable.




No comments: