Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ok, so I lied.

I know I said I wouldn't start the Barcello Jacket until I finished the Circle Jacket. But I lied. I ran out of yarn on my Circle Jacket and I'm not getting to the store any time soon. So I decided to go ahead and start my Barcello.

First, some pictures of the Circle Jacket. All I need to do is finish the collar and it's ready to wear! I will have someone else take some pics for me once it's finished.





I did a few more pattern repeats on the Arch Scarf yesterday. I have to admit I'm getting a little bored with this stitch. But it looks really nice. I'm almost done with it but I'm almost out of yarn, too, and it looks like it may need a round of single crochet all the way around. The edges are a bit rough. So my dilema is: do I buy another skein of that yarn or do I go around it with another color? I'll have to go through the stash and see what I've got.



And here is a shot of the Barcello Jacket in its infancy. Sorry it's a bit blurry but my camera was mad at me today. This will be the neckline.

2 comments:

scott said...

You and your jacket look faaaabulous dahling! ;)

Theresa said...

I love that you're wearing an AC/DC shirt under the jacket... :)