Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Star Wars Pillow

Time to crochet has been cut drastically the last few days by a temporary job I got yesterday. It will take up most of my time until Thursday, but I do have some news to report. First, I got to the craft store and picked up the remaining skeins of yarn I needed to finish my two jackets as well as an afghan I'm making for my grandmother for Christmas. Also, about a week ago I picked up a Star Wars pillow kit on clearance for three dollars (!) and I finally got to pick up a pillow form to stuff it with (also on sale!) so here is a picture of the finished product. I love Star Wars and I am really happy with this soft fuzzy pillow. It will be perfect to snuggle with on this dark stormy night.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Now you're getting white and nerdy! lol. Nice work.