Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yay for Free Yarn!

So far I have been able to meet my goal of crocheting at least one row a day on my Barcello Jacket. I have about 45 rows of the lace pattern left. The lighting in my room is horrible but here is a picture anyway. I've really got to get a lamp!



My friend JoAnn came over for a visit today and took me out to lunch and she brought me a big bag of yarn that she didn't want anymore. I was expecting it to be a ton of different colors - perfect for my YoYo Tote project. To my surprise, it wasn't that at all! It was even better, 14 skeins of Jiffy Baby yarn in a nice blue heather color, about five in pink, and two in white with colored sprinkles. The blue will be perfect for another clothing piece. Something tells me I'm going to have a lot of jackets to wear this year!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Yay, mama's got a brand new bag!...of yarn!

Nice progress on the jacket, dressing for winter never looked this Hawt!