Sunday, September 7, 2008

Barcello Jacket Complete



Today I completed my Barcello Jacket! I'm really happy with the way it turned out, especially the extra bit of length I added to the sleeves. I wish I'd made it a bit longer but it may stretch out after I wash it. Hopefully it will soften up a little, too. I can't wait to show my grandmother! I took a few pictures of it today but I'd like to get someone to take some more of me wearing it. I'll try to do that this week.

Here's the one shot I took with it on.



And here it is on a hanger.



And the back.





Detail of the sleeve.



And collar.



And to think one month ago it started out as this.



I also whipped up a matching headband while watching the HBO premiere of True Blood. I'm not really a headband person but when we go camping there's a fan in the RV that blows all the little baby hairs on my forehead and drives me crazy so I will be making a few headbands to sleep in.

No comments: