Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fat Bottom Girls...

I made my first Fat Bottom Bag yesterday. This pattern comes from the book Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker. I used an "I" hook, Bernat Handicrafters Cotton yarn in Desert Cactus, and some bamboo D-ring handles. I really liked this pattern, it was quick and easy to make. But if I make another one I'm going to make it a bit bigger. However, I do need Christmas presents for three little girls in my family so I might make a couple more this size. The only problem I have now is trying to make a lining. I can't remember if the book offers instructions on making a lining or not, for some reason I think it does. So I'll have to check that out but not tonight. Too many other projects to work on right now.





I really love the feel of a finished product made with cotton yarn. I've got to get some more in solid colors!

No comments: