Friday, January 23, 2009

Child's Shawl

My niece turns three tomorrow so I made this little shawl for her. It has a tie in the front to keep it on and lots of little ruffles to spin around in. I just made this up as I went along but I do know what I did and plan to write the pattern up soon. Her birthday is at Chuck E Cheese's so that should be a lot of fun. It will be my son's first time there. Hopefully I can get some pictures of her wearing it tomorrow but with all the animatronic musical animals, arcade games and ball pits she may not have time to deal with trying on shawls, haha.

I used Bernat Softee Baby yarn in "Soft Lilac" and "Pink Parade" and a 4.5mm G hook. I worked until I ran out of both yarns and gained myself 4 points on the Stashbusting 2009 CAL! Yay!







1 comment:

Monica said...

Although the colours wouldn't be my choice, that's gorgeous. It reminds me of a treeskirt I made a few Christmases ago. Beautiful!