I finished sewing the lining into the second bag this morning. This one also needs some flowers attached. I plan to do that tonight. I made this using an I hook and the following yarns: Caron One Pound in "Taupe", Caron Wintuk in "Nutmeg", Vanna's Choice in "Olive", and Vanna's Choice in "Dusty Green". I really love the fabric I used to line this and luckily I have a lot left so I can use it on another project. Wish I could get better at sewing so that I could add pockets. Maybe one day.
I brought out my lamp to take some of these pictures and they still turned out dark. I guess it's time to Google lighting for photography and learn a little.