Friday, January 23, 2009

Firey Handbag

Tonight I finished a handbag for my aunt. Well, to be honest it's not quite finished. She requested a handbag with some crocheted flowers attached to it so I still have to make those flowers but that shouldn't take long at all. The really hard part is over - the lining. I just suck continuously on a sewing machine for some reason but I got it done* and it's not half bad I think. She liked the fabric I used on my bag and I didn't have any of that left but I had something similar.

I used Red Heart Super Saver Fleck in "Spa Blue Fleck" (redundant much?) and an I hook. The second picture is the truest color. I've got to do something about the lighting in my room.







* I actually made two linings tonight! I will sew the other one in tomorrow. I need these both done by Saturday so I can give them to her because I don't know when I'll see her again.

No comments: