Monday, February 23, 2009

Show You My Oh Face

I made another dildo yesterday. This one is a birthday gift for someone who got quite a kick out of the other dildos I made. I really like the color of this one, it looks like the cheap, cheesy dildos you see in the shops. (Not that I have ever been in those shops - wink) I used Caron Simply Soft in Limelight, Caron Simply Soft Eco in Black, and a G hook. I deviated from my pattern a bit at the knob and instead of making ridges I just made it flat. And he's a little shorter. Or should I say stubbier? I meant for his mouth to be like "ooh" but after I finished it reminded me more of a ski mask wearing criminal. That's ok, he's not really dangerous.

2 comments:

varun said...

nice range!!Shawls and Scarves

Amy said...

looks "he" is pocket size. love them. thanks for sharing,Amy