I finished my bathing suit cover up a few days ago. Haven't had time to post about it until now. It ended up being just a tiny bit tight across the back and shoulders but I think it will stretch enough to compensate for that. Other that the little mistake I pointed out in the original blog post, it all went off without a hitch. I really like the length and I used the entire cone of cotton so it was a happy destashing moment. This was made using one cone of Peaches & Creme cotton in White and a J hook. Yes, eventually I suppose there will be pictures of me wearing this with a bathing suit but for right now I'm holding off on that, haha.