Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Outta Chocolate Complete!

I finished my Outta Sight jacket a while back. I was waiting to get some pictures of me wearing it before I posted this but it doesn't look like that will happen soon so I'll just add them here later when I get them.

I'm really happy with how this turned out and can't wait until the Fall to wear it. I love the color. It's Caron Simply Soft Eco in Chocolate and I had two skeins left over so I can make something else, possibly one of the tanks made from the same pattern in the book. I didn't make the string that laces the front together, I may do that later or I may just get a few clips next time I visit the craft store.

Here are some pictures of the blocking. It gained a lot of length with the blocking and I love long jackets. I think it's going to look really cute with some jeans and a tank.







No comments: