Friday, January 27, 2012

Evelyn Evelyn

When I came across this pattern by Helen Apocalypse of The AntiCraft I knew I had to make it right away. Not only is it adorable with a shocking twist (my favorite!!) but I knew several people that would love to get this as a gift. I set to work on it straight away.

Evelyn Evelyn

I cannot tell you how satisfying it is to make an ami with two heads. I'd never done it before but it's just FUN!

Evelyn Evelyn

The body begins to come together...

Evelyn Evelyn

Evelyn Evelyn

Evelyn Evelyn

And now the arms and legs are done...

Evelyn Evelyn

One sister with her wig...

Evelyn Evelyn

And now we're all done!

Evelyn Evelyn

Evelyn Evelyn

Detail of the flower hairpin...

Evelyn Evelyn

Back view...

Evelyn Evelyn

And the front...

Evelyn Evelyn

I absolutely loved making this. I'd love to make another one someday. There are so many possibilities for decorating and color combinations. I just used what I had around the house but I'm sure if I went out and purchased supplies specifically for this project I could come up with a spectacular looking set of twins.

No comments: